Your privacy is essential to us. It’s our policy to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect from you across our website and other products we maintain.
Your data will be processed by Deviate Studio - a company registered in Polish Central Register and Information on Economic Activity (CEIDG) NIP 6462996184 REGON 521944634.
We are the processor of personal information and data submitted to the services or collected through the services on behalf of or at the direction of our customers.
We collect various information from you when you interact with our websites and products; this includes:
- collecting information from you when you register on our site and gathering data whenever you interact with the site by reading, writing, and evaluating the content shared there;
- processing data you share with us via our products to provide services;
- processing data we receive from third-party services when you’re interacting with them via our products.
Depending on the data source and product requirements, we might receive the below information:
- Your name
- E-mail address
- Phone number
- Home address
- Date of birth
- Social media profiles
- Payment information
- Other content you submit
We will only collect data reasonably and retain them only as long as required.
Sometimes, you aren’t required to submit any Personal Information when using our products (e.g., you may browse our websites and other content without registering). When applicable, we reserve the right to verify the validity of the information submitted by you (for instance, by sending to your e-mail address a unique verification link, which proves your ownership of that e-mail address on visiting that link).
You are free to refuse our request for your personal information, understanding that we may be unable to provide you with some of your desired services.
When you utilize our products, our servers may automatically log the standard data provided by your web browser from any request to our servers. It may include your computer’s IP address, browser type and version, the pages you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on each page, device type, operating system, unique device identifiers, device settings, geo-location data, and other details. What can be collected depends on the individual settings of our device and software. We recommend checking the policies of your device manufacturer or software provider to learn what information they make available.
We may also associate the IP address with activities done on our products (for example, when creating an account or posting content).
We may collect business data that accumulates over the ordinary course of operation on our platform. That may include transaction records, stored files, user profiles, analytics data, other metrics, and other types of information created or generated as users interact with our services.
We will process your data lawfully, fairly, and transparently. We only collect and process information about you where we have legal bases. These depend on the products you use and how you use them, meaning we collect your information only where:
- It’s necessary for the performance of a contract to which you are a party or to take steps at your request before entering into such a contract (for example, when we provide a service you request from us);
- It satisfies a legitimate interest (which is not overridden by your data protection interests), such as for research and development, to market and promote our services, and to protect our legal rights and interests;
- You give us consent to do so for a specific purpose (for instance, you might consent to us sending you our newsletter);
- We need to process your data to comply with legal obligations.
Where you consent to our use of information about you for a specific purpose, you have the right to change your mind at any time (but this will not affect any processing that has already taken place).
We understand how important privacy is. Therefore we will do our best not to collect more information than necessary and will only process it reasonably. If necessary, we may retain your personal information to comply with a legal obligation or to protect your vital interests or the vital interests of another person.
We may use any of the information we collect from you in one of the following ways:
- To provide you with our services - we can’t serve you without retaining the necessary information;
- To personalize your experience - your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs;
- To contact and communicate with you - we’d like to maintain contact with you to let you know when our policy changes and notify you in emergencies. We’ll also send you marketing data and product notifications whenever you permit us to do so. We may contact you via electronic communication, e.g., e-mail, SMS message, or phone. At any time, you’ll be able to revoke such permission by using an opt-out link or other unsubscribe option included in the respective message;
- To improve our products - we continually strive to improve our products based on the information and feedback we receive from you;
- To improve customer service - your information helps us respond more effectively to your customer service requests and support needs;
- For internal record keeping and administrative purposes - including products’ security and stability;
- For recruitment purposes;
- To run competitions or offer additional benefits to you;
- To comply with our legal obligations and resolve any disputes we may have.
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you enter, submit, or access your personal information.
While we retain your information, we will protect it within commercially acceptable means to prevent loss and theft and unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use, or modification. That said, we advise that o method of electronic transmission or storage is 100% secure and cannot guarantee absolute data security.
Your data safety is not only dependent on us. Please help us protect your information by following standard safety practices (e.g., creating strong, unique passwords and utilizing two-step verification where possible). You must prevent unauthorized access to your account and Personal Information by adequately securing them and limiting access to your device and browser by signing off after you have finished accessing your account.
The personal information we collect is stored and processed in the United Kingdom and Poland or where we or our partners, affiliates, and third-party providers maintain facilities. By providing us with your personal information, you consent to the disclosure to those overseas third parties.
We will ensure that any transfer of personal information from countries in the European Economic Area (EEA) to countries outside the EEA will be protected by appropriate safeguards, for example, by using standard data protection clauses approved by the European Commission or the use of binding corporate rules or other legally accepted means.
Where we transfer personal information from a non-EEA country to another country, you acknowledge that third parties in other jurisdictions may not be subject to similar data protection laws to the ones in our jurisdiction. There are risks if any such third party engages in any act or practice that would contravene the data privacy laws in our jurisdiction. That might mean you cannot seek redress under our jurisdiction’s privacy law.
If we or our assets are acquired, or in the unlikely event that we go out of business or enter bankruptcy, we would include data among the assets transferred to any parties who receive us. According to this policy, you acknowledge that such transfers may occur and that any parties who acquire us may continue to use your personal information.
We will make a reasonable faith effort to:
- Retain server logs containing the IP address of all requests to this server for no more than twelve months;
- Retain the information associated with users using our products until they successfully cancel their accounts and terminate the contract;
- Retain the support information about past inquiries for no more than three years.
- Browser Extensions (posted on Google Web store and Firefox Add-ons)
- Roblox games posted under Deviate Studio Roblox Group
Our products may link to external websites that are not operable by us. Please be aware that we have no control over the content and practices of these websites and cannot accept responsibility or liability for their respective privacy policies.
- OVH Cloud - servers used by us to provide services and host products, domain registrar
- Cloudflare - CDN, DNS, Zero Trust solutions, performance analytics & DDoS protection provider, domain registrar
- Freshworks - support software provider (E-mail, Phone, Chat support), sales & marketing software provider, HR software provider, products’ status software provider
- Eversign - legal documents signing provider
- InFakt - accounting and handling invoices
- Stripe - payment gate provider
- Twilio - SMS provider
- Google - data analytics provider
- Sentry - error tracking & monitoring provider
You’ll have to share your data with a few additional processors to utilize our services fully. Those are:
- Facebook - following and interacting with our Facebook profile
- Twitter - following and interacting with our Twitter profile
- Twitch - following and interacting with our Twitch profile
- Google - following and interacting with our Youtube channel, using our products posted on the Google Web store
- Discord - interacting in our Discord communities, interacting with our Discord bots products
- Guilded - interacting in our Guilded communities, interacting with our Guilded bot products
- Roblox - using our products shared on Roblox and playing our games hosted on that platform
- Firefox - using our products posted on Firefox Add-ons
- GitLab - when browsing or contributing to our projects shared with you
- GitHub - when browsing or contributing to our projects shared with you
- Steam - when interacting with our products shared via the Steam platform
We consider User-generated Content to be any material (in electronic format) voluntarily supplied to us by users for publication, processing, or usage on our platform. All user-generated content is associated with the user submitting that material.
We also utilize features similar to cookies, such as pixel tags, web beacons, and local storage.
You may also opt out of sharing analytical data using the following tools:
Google’s cookie-consent managing tool,
Network Advertising Initiative (NAI)
Digital Advertising Alliance (DAA)
European Digital Advertising Alliance (eDAA)
We also advise you to take advantage of a “Do Not Track” option built into modern browsers, which allows you to signal to operators of web applications that you do not wish such operators to track certain of your online activities over time and across different websites.
Types of cookies and how we use them:
- Essential cookies - cookies required to enable core features of our products (e.g., user logins, account management, shopping carts, and payment processing);
- Performance cookies help us track how you interact with the website during your visit. Typically this information is anonymous and aggregated with the information tracked across all site users to help companies understand visitor usage patterns, identify and diagnose problems or errors their users may encounter, and make better strategic decisions in improving their audience’s overall website experience.
- Functionality cookies collect information about your device and any settings you may configure on the website you’re visiting (e.g., language and time zone settings). With this information, websites can provide customized, enhanced, or optimized content and services.
- Targeting/advertising cookies determine what promotional content is more relevant and appropriate to you and your interests. We may use them to deliver targeted advertising or to limit the number of times you see an advertisement. That helps us improve the effectiveness of the advertising campaigns and the quality of content presented to you.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your personally identifiable information to outside parties. That does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our site, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect our or others’ rights, property, or safety. However, we may provide non-personally identifiable visitor information to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
We may also disclose personal information to:
- third-party service providers to enable them to provide their services, including (without limitation) IT service providers, data storage, hosting and server providers, ad networks, analytics, error loggers, debt collectors, maintenance or problem-solving providers, marketing or advertising providers, professional advisors, and payment systems operators;
- our employees, contractors, and related entities;
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our site. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We, therefore, have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Our site, products, and services are all directed to people at least 13 years old or older. If this server is in the USA, and you are under the age of 13, per the requirements of COPPA (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act), do not use this site.
We do not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from anyone under 13. If we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under age 13, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. Please contact us if you believe a child under 13 may have provided us with personal information.
Your continued use of our products after any changes to this policy will be regarded as acceptance of our practices around privacy and personal information.
- Restrict - you may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information. If you have previously agreed to use your data for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind by contacting us using the details below. If you ask us to restrict or limit how we process your personal information, we will let you know how the restriction affects your use of our products and services.
- Access and data portability - you may request details of the personal information we hold about you. You may request a copy of the personal information we hold about you. We will provide this information in CSV or another easily readable machine format. You may request that we erase the personal information we hold about you at any time. You may also request that we transfer this personal information to another third party.
- Correction - if you believe that any information we hold about you is inaccurate, out of date, incomplete, irrelevant, or misleading, please get in touch with us using the details below. We will take reasonable steps to correct any information found to be inaccurate, incomplete, misleading, or out of date.
- Notifications for data breaches - we will comply with laws regarding any data breach.
- Complaints - if you believe that we have breached a relevant data protection law and wish to make a complaint, don’t hesitate to get in touch with us using the details below and provide full details of the alleged breach. In writing, we will promptly investigate your complaint and respond to you, setting out the outcome of our investigation and the steps we will take to deal with your complaint. You also have the right to contact a regulatory body or data protection authority about your complaint.
- Unsubscribe - to unsubscribe from our e-mail database or opt-out of communications (including marketing communications). Don’t hesitate to get in touch with us using the details below or opt-out using the facilities provided in the communication.
This document is CC-BY-SA. It was last updated on October 3, 2022.